We have reopened!
We hope you and your family and friends are safe and well.
We are pleased to let you know that we have reopened for business again!
Making an appointment
To help with social distancing, please phone us if you want to make an appointment – please don’t come into our salon to book.
Please bear with us as we try to get everyone booked in. We will also be operating a cancellation and
Extra health & safety measures we are taking:
1. Our team will greet you without close contact (no handshakes, hugs etc.).
2. On arrival, you will be asked to wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitiser.
We will provide these facilities.
3. Our team is following strict hygiene guidelines and we ask you to do the same – please place
any used paper towels and tissues straight in the bin after use. Sanitize or wash your hands
after coughing or sneezing.
4. There will be no magazines or newspapers to share between clients.
5. Team members will be sanitizing all stations, door handles and bathrooms regularly.
6. Team members will be washing their hands thoroughly between clients and appointments.
7. We ask you not to touch any of our retail products unless you are definitely purchasing the
8. Please pay with a card (preferably contactless) where possible instead of cash.
Thank you for supporting us during this time and we look forward to seeing you soon.